Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Zach is Here!!!

Okay, I know that these pictures are blurry, but they tell a story.
Our son, Zach, returned from his mission four days before we left to begin our mission.
He is attending BYU and is going to be with us for Christmas.
We are so excited!
We got to the airport early to be at the gate, waiting for a great photo of him coming through the doors from Customs.
I stood, holding my camera pointing at the doors, for a LONG time.
I accidentally took a few blurry photos while waiting, then a little Asian woman came through the doors and looked a little lost.  I was watching her, making sure she got to her family when a voice said, "hey, Mom".
All that waiting for the perfect shot resulted in a very blurry picture of a wonderful boy standing right in front of me.

It doesn't matter.

He is here.






No comments:

Post a Comment